Where is Staircase Campground, Olympic National Park located?
From Olympic Highway, WA-101 to a junction with Forest Road/Jorsted Creek Road.
Turn right (west) toward Lake Cushman.
Drive 15 miles to the Staircase Ranger Station within the southeastern boundary of Olympic National Park.
How can I reserve a site at Staircase Campground?
Sites at Graves Creek Campground are first come, first serve; reservations cannot be made for this campground.
Tell me more about Staircase Campground.
- Season or Open Dates: Year round; primitive from October 1 through April 30.
- Fee per night: $20.00
- # of Sites: 47
- Toilet Facilities: Running water in summer, pit toilets and no water in winter. Flush toilets are not accessible.
- Showers and Laundry: Park campgrounds do not have hook-ups or showers.
- Are generators permitted? Yes
- RV sites available? Yes, 21’ (some for up to 35’)
- Is there a dump station? No