- Reservations: None, first-come, first-serve
- Dates this campground is open: Year round
Where is Heart O’the Hills Campground located?
Heart O’ the Hills is just 15 minutes from downtown Port Angeles on the northern Olympic Peninsula. From Olympic Highway, WA-101:
- Exit onto Race Road/Hurricane Ridge Road South
- Follow Hurricane Ridge Road approximately 7 miles until campground entrance
How can I reserve a site at Heart O’ the Hills Campground?
This camp is first come first serve; there are no reservations for Heart O’the Hills Campground.
Tell me more about Heart O’ the Hills Campground.
- Season or Open Dates : Year round, but may be walk-in only when snow falls.
- Fee per night: $20.00
- # of Sites: 105
- Toilet Facilities: Flush toilet
- Showers and Laundry: Park campgrounds do not have hook-ups or showers.
- RV sites available? 21’ (some for up to 35’)
- Is there a dump station? No