- Reservations: First-come, first-serve
- Dates this campground is open: Year round, but no running water or flush toilets in winter
Where is Graves Creek Campground located?
Graves Creek Campground is located near the south end of Olympic National Park. From Olympic Highway, WA-101:
- Exit onto Perry Avenue
- Turn right onto South Shore Road
- Stay on South Shore Road approximately for 19 miles until you reach the Graves Creek Campground Entrance.
How can I reserve a site at Graves Creek Campground?
Sites at Graves Creek Campground are first come, first serve; reservations cannot be made for this campground.
Tell me more about Graves Creek Campground.
- Season or Open Dates: Open year round (primitive in winter)
- Fee per night: $20.00
- # of Sites: 30
- Toilet Facilities: Pit toilets
- Showers and Laundry: Park campgrounds do not have hook-ups or showers.
- Are generators permitted? Yes
- RV sites available? Yes
- Is there a dump station? No