Where is Kalaloch Campground located?
Kalaloch Campground is directly on Olympic Highway, WA-101, 30 minutes south of Forks, Washington.
How can I reserve a site at Kalaloch Campground?
- For camping between June 21 - September 23, Book Online up to 6 months ahead.
- The rest of the year: first come first serve.
Tell me more about Kalaloch Campground.
- Season or Open Dates: Year round
- Price per night: $22
- # of Sites: 170
- Toilet Facilities: flush toilet
- Showers and Laundry: Park campgrounds do not have hook-ups or showers.
- RV sites available? 21’ (some for up to 35’
- Is there a dump station? Yes