Where is the Log Cabin Resort located?
Log Cabin Resort is located on the north shore of Lake Crescent, approximately twenty minutes from Port Angeles, Washington in the northeast side of the Olympic Peninsula. From Olympic Highway, WA-101:
- Turn east onto East Beach Road
- Keep left to stay on East Beach Road
How can I reserve a site at Log Cabin Resort?
Reservations can be made on the Log Cabin Resort website or by phone: 360-928-3325
Tell me more about Log Cabin Resort.
- Season or Open Dates: May 19th to September 30th, 2017. Log Cabin Resort is open only on weekends in the late spring, and full time during the summer. See their website for current seasons. (http://logcabinresort.net/)
- Fee per night: Rates vary based on lodging option
- Toilet Facilities: Flush toilet
- Showers and Laundry: Amenities vary based on lodging options
- Are generators permitted? Yes
- RV sites available? Yes
- Is there a dump station? Yes