- Hoh Campground is first-come, first-serve
- Dates this campground is open: Year round
Where is the Hoh Campground located?
The Hoh Campground is located on the east side of Olympic National Park in the Hoh Rainforest. The Hoh Campground is 30 minutes southeast of the town of Forks.
- From Olympic Highway, WA-101, turn east on Upper Hoh Road
- Follow Upper Hoh Road 18 miles east
How can I reserve a site at Hoh Campground?
Camping sites in the Hoh Campground are first come first serve.
Tell me more about Hoh Campground.
- Season or Open Dates: Year round
- Fee per night: $20.00
- # of Sites: 88
- Toilet Facilities: flush toilet
- Showers and Laundry: Park campgrounds do not have hook-ups or showers.
- Are generators permitted? Yes
- RV sites available? Yes, 21’ recommended
- Is there a dump station? Yes
- Bear canisters are required for this site