Where is South Beach Campground located?
South Beach Campground is on Olympic Highway, WA-101. It is 38 miles south of Forks, WA, and 71 miles north of Aberdeen, WA.
How can I reserve a site at South Beach Campground?
Sites at South Beach Campground are first come, first serve; reservations cannot be made for this campground.
Tell me more about South Beach Campground.
- Season or Open Dates: May through September
- Fee per night: $15.00
- # of Sites: 50
- Toilet Facilities: Flush toilets, but not wheelchair accessible
- Showers and Laundry: Park campgrounds do not have hook-ups or showers.
- Are generators permitted? No
- RV sites available? 21’ (some for up to 35’)
- Is there a dump station? No