Where is Ozette Campground located?
Ozette Campground is located on the northwest Olympic Peninsula, on Ozette Lake three miles from the Pacific Ocean. From Olympic Highway, WA-101:
- Exit WA-113 N/Burnt Mountain Rd
- Continue straught onto WA-112 W/Piedmont Road
- Turn left on Hoko Ozette Road
- Turn right onto Hoko Ozeete Road/Ozette Lake Road
How can I reserve a site at Ozette Campground?
This campground is first come, first serve.
Tell me more about Ozette Campground.
- Season or Open Dates: Open Year Round, but may close in winter due to flooding
- Fee per night: $20.00
- # of Sites: 15
- Toilet Facilities: flush toilet in the summer, pit toilet in the winter
- Showers and Laundry: Park campgrounds do not have hook-ups or showers.
- RV sites available? Yes, 21’ recommended
- Is there a dump station? No