Where is Sol Duc Campground located?
Sol Duc Campground is 40 miles west of the town of Port Angeles in Northern Olympic Peninsula.
- Directions from Olympic Highway, WA-101:
Exit on Sol Duc River Road
Drive southward on the Sol Duc River Road 12 miles to Sol Duc Campground.
How can I reserve a site at Sol Duc Campground?
This camp is first come, first serve; there are no reservations for this site. The Sol Duc RV Park offers spaces that can be reserved.
Tell me more about Sol Duc Campground.
- Season or Open Dates: Open March 24th through October 29th, 2017
- Fee per night: $23.00
- # of Sites: 82
- Toilet Facilities: Running water in summer, pit toilets & no water in winter.
- Showers and Laundry: Park campgrounds do not have hook-ups or showers.
- Are generators permitted? Yes
- RV sites available? Yes
- Is there a dump station? Yes