- First-come, first-serve
- Dates this campground is open: April - mid-Fall
Where is Fairholme Campground located?
Fairholme Campground is located on the northwest Olympic Peninsula, 20 miles southwest of Port Angeles. From Port Angeles:
- Follow Olympic Highway, WA-101 W.
- Turn right (north) onto E. Beach Road
- Follow E. Beach Road 3.6 miles
- Take a right into Fairholme Campgrounds
How can I reserve a site at Fairholme Campground?
Fairholme Campground is first come, first serve; there are no reservations for this site.
Tell me more about Olympic National Park Campground.
- Season or Open Dates: May - October
- Fee per night: $20.00
- 88 Sites (one site is wheelchair accessible)
- Toilet Facilities: Running water
- Showers and Laundry: Park campgrounds do not have hook-ups or showers.
- Are generators permitted? Yes
- RV sites available? 21' recommended RV length
- Is there a dump station? Yes