Where is Queets Campground located?
Queets Campground is located on the western Olympic Peninsula. It is roughly 70 miles north of the city of Aberdeen and roughly 60 miles south of the town of Forks.
Note: This gravel road is narrow and has steep curves. It should be driven with care and in good weather. The Queets Campground is walk in only.
- From Olympic Highway, WA-101:
Exit onto Lower Queets Road
Follow Lower Queets Road until it ends
Follow signs to hike into campground
How can I reserve a site at Queets Campground?
Sites at Queets Campground are first come, first serve; reservations cannot be made for this campground.
Tell me more about Queets Campground.
- Season or Open Dates: Open Year Round (some sites may close in winter due to high water)
- Fee per night: $15.00
- # of Sites: 20
- Toilet Facilities: pit toilet year round
- Showers and Laundry: Park campgrounds do not have hook-ups or showers.
- Are generators permitted? No
- RV sites available? No - Because of primitive road conditions, RVs are not permitted
- Is there a dump station? No