- Reservations? No, first-come, first-serve
- Mid-June through late September (weather permitting)
Where is Deer Park Campground located?
Deer Park Campground is 30 miles south of the city of Port Angeles. Deer Park Campground can be accessed from Olympic Highway, WA-101 via the Deer Park Road exit. The campground is 16 miles up Deer Park Road. Deer Park Road is a steep, gravel, one lane road and should only be attempted in a sports utility, or functional off road vehicle.
How can I reserve a site at Deer Park Campground?
Deer Park Campground is first come, first serve; there are no reservations for this site.
Tell me more about Deer Park Campground.
- Open: Mid-June through mid-October (snow permitting)
- Price per Night: $15
- # of Sites: 14
- Toilet Facilities: Pit toilets, no water
- Showers and Laundry: Park campgrounds do not have hook-ups or showers.
- Are generators permitted? No
- RV sites available? No, this site is tents only
- Is there a dump station? No