Where is North Fork Campground located?
North Fork Campground is roughly thirty minutes northeast of Queets, Washington on the west side of the Olympic Peninsula. From Olympic Highway, WA-101:
- Exit onto North Shore Road (east)
- Follow North Shore Road to the North Fork Campground Entrance
How can I reserve a site at North Fork Campground?
North Fork Campground is first come, first serve; there are no reservations for this site.
Tell me more about North Fork Campground.
- Season or Open Dates: Year round
- Fee per night: $15.00
- # of Sites: 9
- Toilet Facilities: Pit toilet
- Showers and Laundry: Park campgrounds do not have hook-ups or showers.
- Are generators permitted? No
- RV sites available? Gravel road, large RVs not recommended: tents only
- Is there a dump station? No