Why should I visit Ocean Shores?
Ocean Shores features beautiful ocean beaches, as well as the calm waters of Grays Harbor. The town also has a charming downtown area featuring restaurants and shops. Ocean Shores is a great spot for active people who also want to enjoy a bit of peace and quiet.
Where is Ocean Shores?
Ocean Shores, Washington is located on the Pacific Ocean, on the southwest Olympic Peninsula.
- From Olympic Highway, WA 101 take the State Route 109 N exit
- Turn left onto WA-115 S.
What sort of Services and Amenities does Ocean Shores offer?
Ocean Shores, WA features beach front resorts, cozy B&Bs, small inns, and comfy motels. There is a large grocery store, as well as a neighborhood market.
What can I do or see in Ocean Shores?
- Bicycling: Explore the boardwalks of Grays Harbor and downtown Ocean Shores by bicycle, moped, segway, scooter, or surrey. Don’t have your surrey? There are multiple places where you can rent some wheels.
- Nature Viewing at Damon Point State Park: The summer is a great season to view wild creatures at Damon Point. Come view the playful seals and majestic shore birds. Keep your eyes open, you might be lucky enough to view migrating whales.
- Shopping: Ocean Shores features a number of eclectic shops. Whether you are in the market for some new art or looking for an original gift to bring back home, there are objects here that cannot be bought anywhere else in the world.
- Golfing: Ocean Shores Golf Course, ranked one of the Best Places to Golf by Golf Digest, is an extremely affordable championship golf course.