- Easy waters for kayakers
- View various birds and wildlife
- A prime spot for boat watchers
What can I see and do at Port Angeles Harbor?
- Kayaking: The gentle waters make Port Angeles Harbor a great place to embark on your Olympic Penninsula Kayak Adventure. Curious seals have been known to tag along with paddlers for miles.
- Bird and Wildlife Viewing: The logs and fallen trees beached on Port Angeles Harbor are nesting grounds for thousands of resident and migrating birds. It is not uncommon to spot pelicans, skittering sand pipers, and bald eagles. Large families of harbor seals enjoy sunning on the shore.
- Watch the Boats: Anyone interested in boats will enjoy watching the small fishing boats, massive shipping vessels, and fancy yachts sail in and out of the harbor.
Where is Port Angeles Harbor?
Port Angeles Harbor is located on the Strait of Juan de Fuca in Port Angeles.
Who can I call if I have more questions?
The Port of Port Angeles’ phone number is 360-457-8527.