Where is Lake Crescent Lodge located?
Lake Crescent Lodge is located about 20 miles west of the city of Port Angeles on Olympic Highway, WA-101.
How can I make a reservation?
- By phone: 888-896-3818
- Book Online.
Tell me more about Lake Crescent Lodge.
- Season: April 28th, 2017 through January 1st, 2018
- Amenities: private rooms, private cottages, lake views, antique furnished lobby with cozy fireplace, deck chairs on the shore of the lake, sun room with tables and cozy chairs, giftshop, full service liquor and espresso bar, full service restaurant - winner of "Washington Wine First Award for Fine Dining" from the Washington State Wine Commission and the Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Historic Facts: The main lodge was built in 1916 and was originally a tavern. The Lodge is on the Register of Historic Places.
Things to do
- Hiking: One hiking trail that should not be missed is Barnes Creek Trail, which leads over wooden bridges and along the rushing creek to the spectacular Marymere Falls. Another enjoyable local trail is the Spruce Railroad Trail which leads hikers through an abandoned homestead, along a WWI era railroad route, and ends at a beautiful swimming spot called Devil’s Punch Bowl.
- Biking: The Spruce Railroad Trail is one of the few mountain bike friendly trails in Olympic National Park.