Where is Kalaloch Lodge located?
Kalaloch Lodge is located on the Olympic Highway, WA-101, on the Pacific Ocean. The lodge is 35 miles south of the town of Forks.
How can I make a reservation?
- Phone number: toll-free at (866) 662-9969.
- Book Online.
Tell me more about Kalaloch Lodge.
- Season: Year round
- Rates: Rates vary based on season
- Discounts: AAA & AARP
- Amenities: Large public lobby with plush couches and fireplace, Creekside Restaurant on the Olympic Peninsula, The Kalaloch Service Bar and Mercantile Store, Mercantile Gas and Grocery Store, Pacific Ocean views, part of the Olympic Coast National Marine Sanctuary
- Types of Lodging: Suites and Private cabins
- History: The Kalaloch Lodge was built in 1951. The Olympic Coast National Marine Sanctuary is the location of more than 100 shipwrecks.