Where can I find a Olympic National Park Visitor Center?
Olympic National Park Visitor Center
- Location: 3002 Mount Angeles Road, Port Angeles, WA 98362
- Hours: Open daily. Hours vary according to season.
- Phone: (360) 565-3130
- Services: Visitor information, exhibits about Olympic National Park's natural and cultural history, hands-on "Discovery Room" for kids, orientation film, shown on request. Two nature trails; one accessible with some assistance.
- Wilderness Information Center/Backcountry Permit Office (Located inside Olympic National Park Visitor Center)
Information and trip planning advice for all wilderness users, including current trail reports, safety, weather and Leave No Trace tips. Wilderness Camping Permits and "bear canisters" available.
Hurricane Ridge Visitor Center
- Location: Hurricane Ridge, about 17 miles south of Port Angeles
- Directions: From Olympic Highway, WA-101 exit onto Race Street/Heart O’the Hills Rd/Hurricane Ridge Road. Follow this road 17 miles south.
- Hours: Open daily in summer; open whenever Hurricane Ridge Road is open during remainder of year.
- Services: Visitor information, exhibits about Olympic's mountain habitats, 20-minute orientation film shown on request. Guided walks and talks are offered during the summer; guided snowshoe walks on winter weekends. Nearby short trails, often snow-covered well into May, are accessible with assistance. Snack bar and gift shop are on Visitor Center's lower level.
Forks NPS/USFS Recreation Information Center
- Location: 551 S Forks Avenue (Highway 101), Forks, WA 98331
- Hours: Open daily 9:00am to 4:00pm in summer, Friday-Sunday in spring and fall, closed in winter.
- Phone: (360) 374-5877
- Services: Visitor information and exhibits about visiting the Olympic Peninsula's "West End", including Olympic National Park coastal and rain forest areas. Wilderness use permits and animal resistant food containers are available for rent.
Hoh Rain Forest Visitor Center
- Location: Hoh Rain Forest, approximately 31 miles south of Forks off Highway 101
- Directions: Exit Olympic Highway, WA 101 onto Upper Hoh Road. The Visitors Center is at the end of Upper Hoh Road.
- Hours: Open Daily in summer; open Friday-Sunday remainder of year. Hours vary according to season.
- Phone: (360) 374-6925
- Services: Visitor information, exhibits about Olympic National Park's temperate rain forests. Self-guided nature trails; one accessible with some assistance. Wilderness use permits and animal resistant food containers are available for rent.