Port Angeles Farmers Markets
The Port Angeles Farmers Market is a year-round community farmers market, with vendors offering organic bread, produce, eggs, jams and honey, Fair Trade organic coffee, and unique crafts such as handcrafted candles, soaps, hats, baskets, pottery, scarves, and tie-dye.
- Location: 125 E. Front St. Port Angeles, WA 98362. Farmers Markets take place in “The Gateway” near the ferry dock.
- When: Saturdays 10am-2pm (year round), Wednesdays 2:30pm-6:30pm (summer months only)
- Phone: (360) 460-0361
Sequim Farmers and Artisans Market
Offering handrafted goods and homegrown veggies and fruits for 25 years!
- City Hall Plaza, 152 W. Cedar St., Sequim, WA 98382
- When: May 16 - Oct 31 Saturdays 9a - 3p
- Phone: (360) 582-6218
Port Townsend Farmers Market
Voted Farmer’s Market of the Year by the Washington State Farmers Market Association, the Port Townsend Farmers Market features more than 70 stands. At the Port Townsend Farmers Market you can buy the freshest fruits, vegetables, ciders, cheeses, coffees, fungi, and herbs.
- Location: The Port Townsend Saturday Market is located on Tyler St., between Lawrence and Clay, in Port Townsend, WA.
Directions: On Foot - Head up the steps from Haller Fountain Downtown. From the top of the steps go left. Market is 3 blocks heading along the main road which will curve to the right. By Car - ake Water St. west from Downtown or head east on Sims Way to Kearney, head right on Lawrence
- Season/Hours Saturdays 10am-1pm (year round)
- Phone: (360) 379-9098